Open Source Projects
- Kalman Filter: a simple implementation of Kalman Filter in Python
- EMELY: a collection of maximum likelihood estimators for the fitted distribution parameters given a set of observations. Implementation in Spark - Scala
- D-SHIFT: a collection of methods for measuring how two empirical distributions differ. Implementation in Spark - Scala
- WOE & IV: the implementation of Weight of Evidence (WOE) encoding and Information Value (IV). Implementation in PySpark
- DRE with PC: a python package used for distribution density ratio estimation using probabilistic classification. Implementation in PySpark & H2O
More than 100 articles on Big Data Science & Engineering. Click here.